Caring for children often comes with large breaks from paid employment, particularly for mothers. That’s why we are a proud provider of ParentsNext: a national program supporting mothers to plan and prepare for employment, in time for their children to start school.
We prepare mothers to enter the workforce feeling confident, empowered and qualified by working directly with you on the following goals.
- Identify personal goals around education and employment
- Address obstacles into employment
- Create a career plan
- Organise training, activities and services in the local community
- Gain job-seeking and interview skills
- Insight into balancing employment and parenting roles
- Connecting you with other program at our organisation to support other personal needs
- Boost your confidence to return or enter the workforce
Diverse needs, backgrounds, disabilities and cultures are embraced by our team, who are experienced in working with women from all walks of life.
- Mirrabooka: 7A Brewer Place, Mirrabooka, WA 6061
- Midland: Midland Junction Lotteries House, 39 Helena Street Midland, WA 6056
- Ellenbrook: Level 1, Office 5, 38 Main Street Ellenbrook, WA 6069
- Northbridge: 227 Newcastle Street, Northbridge, WA 6003
- Joondalup: Lotteries House, 70 Davidson Terrace, Joondalup 6027
The program is created for mothers in the following circumstance:
- You are receiving a Parenting Payment from Centrelink
- You have no employment earnings in the past six months
- Your child is 9 months to 6 years of age
A comprehensive career program for women who have experienced family & domestic violence. We work directly with you on self-exploration, motivation and resilience so you can confidently create a pathway into education, training and/or employment.
- Career exploration and planning
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Gaining job-seeking and interview skills
- Addressing barriers
*Due to limited capacity, we are currently not running this program.