We don’t believe in diets and restrictions.
We believe in healthy, long-term, and enjoyable solutions to feeling better in your body. Our passionate dietitian brings 30 years’ experience, to help you create meaningful and sustainable lifestyle changes, at your own pace.
We offer 1:1 appointments for you and your children, in-person at Luma Northbridge, or over the phone.
You can speak to our dietitian about anything food-related. Topics you may want to be guided on include:
- General healthy eating
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heart Health
- Disordered eating patterns
- Nutrition support
- Weight management (holistic focus)
- Health at any size
- Gastrointestinal Issues – e.g., GORD, coeliac disease, diverticular disease, high fibre
- Liver Health
Our Perth Dietitian
Michelle Sladden brings 30 years’ experience, a master’s degree and a passion for using food as medicine. She has worked with all walks of life, in rural, remote and metropolitan areas, overseas, in clinical settings, age-care, research and also teaches health students at Curtin University. Michelle is passionate about working with all types of people and getting to know their stories.
- Book an appointment through:
- A referral from your GP: Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan or Eating Disorder Care Plan
- Current participants of our Body Esteem Program
- Rebates apply with Medicare or private health insurance
Enquire with our reception team: email@example.com | 6330 5400