Women’s Health Week is only a few weeks away!
Taking place from the 5th until the 11th of September, this Women’s Health Week will be focusing on a range of women’s health topics. We’ll be covering health checks, menopause, pelvic pain, mental wellbeing and physical activity through out the week, as well as promoting all things women’s health.
We have a few events happening during the week-
- Monday 5th September
- Come Visit Us at Murray St Mall! Our Health Promotion team will be hanging out at the Murry St Mall promoting all things women’s health, with a focus on health checks.
- Tuesday 6th September 8am-10.30am
- Joondalup Expo Join us at our Joondalup site for an expo to discover our services, and meet the other service providers in the Joondalup Lotteries House. There will be activities and light refreshments as well.
- Thursday 8th September, 3pm-6pm
- Northbridge Open House Come visit us at 227 Newcastle Street Northbridge, and have a tour of our facilities, enjoy some nibbles and chat to some of our friendly staff to learn more about what we do.
- Friday 9th September
- Walking group 9am-10am Join our walking group for a casual and educational stroll through Hyde park with our Health Promotion team.
- CST Screening Clinic 10am- 2pm Cervical Screenings are a vital health check for all women and people with a cervix.
- Women’s Adventure Film Tour 6.45pm Luna Cinema, Leederville The Women’s Adventure Film Tour celebrates the inspiring women around us who are doing extraordinary things in the name of adventure. This year’s selection of short films and documentaries showcases some of the fiercest females. Our Health Promotion Team will be there to promote the importance of women’s health.
To attend the Joondalup Expo or Northbridge Open Day, please register here
We are a proud partner and supporter of Jean Hailes’ Women’s Health Week. To find more information on WHW visit the official site womenshealthweek.com.au